Friday, April 11, 2008

THE BOOK - THE 8TH WONDER...

I will be releasing a book shortly. The title of the book is “THE 8th WONDER of the world – Made in Nigeria.” In this book I have used my training as an architect to create an innovative blueprint for a GREAT NEW NIGERIA. I have also used my sales skills to sell the GREAT NEW NIGERIA to Nigerians. The teacher in me is reflected in my style of writing, which makes it an easy-read. With my ability to motivate, I push the right buttons in the heart of Nigerians calling us all to GREATNESS and calling us to build the WONDER of WONDERS in the 8th WONDER of the world.
I have used this book to crack the code called N-I-G-E-R-I-A. This blog in essence would be solution-oriented.
In this blog I will be releasing excerpts from this book which means you will also be privileged to read it before it is released in print.

4 comments:

WD said...

I expect never to put this book down until I hit the back cover. May sound somewhat cliché but I feel this strongly.
I am actually not prepared to be surprised by any notions or assertions I may encounter in the prose. My attention is more likely to be stoked by Boludele's personal accounts, if any.
Waiting anxiously with all my heart and sinew.
Waiting.
Ope (San Jose, CA)

no one said...

Hello Bolu!!! Long time!

Like Ope said prior, I also hope to get this book, and I NEVER expect to put it down until I'm done with it. (Thanks Ope, for YOUR prose!:-) Actually, this is the lasting effect that Bolu has left in all of us who knew her. She continues to be the same smiling, positive, inspirational personality she has always been.

I am PROUD to have gone to school with you, and I hope to read your book. You can catch up with me through my website: http://www.leaderpractice.com - Cheers, Pele.

Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju said...

how can one get a copy of this book?

vesiri said...

Hi Bolu, this is Vesiri of FGGC Oyo. Longest time! saw your article in Thisday newspapers. Will look out for your book and hope we get to see sometime soon. Cheers.